Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Monday, December 8

F U K C


Well, I won't tell you what the FU stands for, but I will tell you the KC stands for Kansas City (Chiefs). Some time ago, ESPN did a poll on the most hated athletes in history. Deion Sanders was number one and Bill Romanowski was number two. OJ was number seven, and he cut his wife's head off. So that is how personally we take sports. I nominate a new #3. Eddie Kennison of the Chiefs. He is a horrible person who cost his team the game with a big mouth. He should be beaten silly. As for the Portis performance of yesterday, I had him on my fantasy team... so it's all gravy baby. I win again.

* I am about ten years late on this, but in going through my old pieces I realized I did not explain myself well.  Here is why I hate Eddie Kennison.

He was with the Broncos, and quit the team 2 days before game day.  This means his back up got NO time practicing with the quarterbacks.  He said he was quitting the NFL to help his family out and concentrate on them.  Ok, now I am a huge jerk for questioning him.  It is quite noble to give up your dreams to take care of the fam.  Then, a week later, he joined the Chiefs.

So, he had no family troubles
he was not quitting the NFL
he now has our playbook memorized, and is taking it to a division rival, MID SEASON.  How is that allowed?  What is worse is he played really well for the Chiefs. I wish I could tell you he sucked and was cut, but he was great with them.  That is what made me even madder.   So, don't you go mentioned the name Eddie Kennison in my house.

He is a trader, a turncoat, a liar, and a convicted arsonist*

* ok, that last one isn't totally substantiated yet, but I have my suspicions.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home