Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Wednesday, December 10

The Spirit of Christmas

When I was a kid in school, we did a gift exchange amongst each other. We knew whose name we had. The day before the exchange the kid who had my name had to leave school for a couple of weeks because he was sick. Regrettably, my only thought at the time was 'well then who is going to give me a present?'. The next day I showed up at school all bummed and there was a big present for me, a monstrous Hershey's Kiss... like 3 or 4 pounds! The note inside said 'from a secret santa'. My teacher came up at the end of the day, seeing I was so happy and asked if I knew who the 'secret santa' was. I told her I was sure it was probably my mom. She smiled and agreed. When I got home I told my mom about it and she had no idea what I was talking about. Turns out it was my teacher, Mrs. Moore! That, my friends, is the spirit of Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home