Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, February 5

The President is appalled

My wife awoke me this morning laughing. I asked her what she was laughing about and she explained that Bush just ranted about the courts taking matters in their own hands and how upset he was about it. He said "... if judges insist on forcing their arbitrary will upon the people, the only alternative left to the people would be the constitutional process." Do you believe that? Am I the only seeing the irony here? More importantly... am I the only reading this? Our president was installed by a court, NOT the constitutional process (ie voting). Apparently he is all upset about gay marriage. Why does he care, and whose business is it? If two people love each other, let them get married. You can't legislate morality... unless you live in Utah. Kudos to Mass for taking such a brave and progressive stance on the issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home