Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Wednesday, April 7

Easter is Coming

You know what that means, don't you? It means Jesus died for your sins. More importantly though, it means if you love Jesus... you better eat a chocolate bunny and hide stuff from your kids. Oh, and unless you love Satan, you better start coloring eggs to celebrate the resurrection. Listen people, I don't make this stuff up... I am just the messenger. Me? I'll be knee deep in Joseph Campbell books all weekend trying to figure this shit out. I must have skipped a chapter in the bible somewhere, because I am lost on this little gem of symbolism. Sorry, I'm a cynic I guess. Have a great weekend. *addendum (late Friday night): If I see or hear one more damn public interest story on Peeps, I kill the bunny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home