Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, April 2

Friday Fives

1. What was your first job? bag boy at Alpha Beta (chain grocery store in Phx) 2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Don't remember that. It was a spin the bottle environment though, I vaguely remember that. Probaby was about 10-ish 3. What was your first car? What happened to it? 1977 Toyota Celica - sky blue with a sports rack on the back. I was very proud of that car. I bought it for $1200 (around 1988) saved working in fast food and bagging groceries. It died driving back from Los Angeles, the engine seized up. great story though, because my mom didn't know I was in LA. I called her Sunday night and she told me dinner was waiting and why wasn't I home. Told her I was in LA (8 hour drive away)... and worse... my car was history. That wasn't the last time California swallowed one of my cars, either. 4. What was your first concert? when I was in sixth grade, my brother took me to one of the great rock concerts in history... the farewell tour of the Police: Synchronicity. Thompson Twins and Madness opened up and that event absolutely changed my life. 5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? looking at furniture and readying the lawn for spring. via Friday Fives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home