Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, April 9

Friday Fives

1. What's your favorite animal?

a tiger

2. What pets have you had in your lifetime?

dogs, cats, gerbils, fish, a parrot, and my room-mate in college had a ferret. It was really interesting because the ferret and my cat would fight for hours. However, there never was any blood or injuries. I guess they somehow respected one another because no one got hurt... and they fought violently every single day.

3. Is there any specific pet that you've wanted but never had? Why?

I want another parrot, but that is too much responsibility and too many pets. Plus, I'll never understand how I came home and found Coda dead. He was fed, and well protected. Then one day he was on the floor, which was weird because he never left his cage unless I was there. Now you listen here, this was not the cat! The cat (Cocoa) hadn't ever entered the room since the day I took over the parrrot (from my brother Scotty, who had moved out). The parrot would make a huge and horrible noise anytime the cat was near.

So, that cat just learned to not come anywhere near that end of the house. Whatever happened, happened while I was in school. But when I found Coda, the brid looke fine (except for it being dead). But I mean it wasn't torn apart or anything like that. The brid died of internal causes (I watch a lot of CSI, so I can say stuff like this) Plus, since I have no idea how Coda died... I feel I should not be allowed another parrot. Clearly my parrot parenting skills suck major ass.

4. Are you allergic to any animals? nope. I love animals and animals love me

5. Do you have any 'pet' pet peeves (your pets or others')? I guess bad irresponsible dog owners. Because of stupid people, us dog owners have a bad rap in society. Plus, you can't take a dog off leash in a park. How the hell am I supposed to raise a hunting dog on a leash? Doggies gotta have a haven to run free!

via Roy's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home