Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, May 13

Coming soon, our 1,000th visitor to I am Correct

Dear reader, we are perhaps only minutes away from our 1,000 reader mark. When I began the counter last fall, I started with the number 1233 (my ATM pin code) so it looked like I had a vast readership. Well, today some lucky soul will be the 1,000th (is that a word? Well it is now) clicker. Sometime late Thursday we will feature a full interview and prize package for our own Thousandth! According to our webmaster, Jimmy (hey, bandwidth ain't free, complainey boy) Wilson... this is our 96th post. I like to call them 'pieces', but let's be frank - the first 4 or 5 months were crap. Stay warm, vote Democrat, and we'll talk soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home