Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, May 14

Friday Fives

1. You've just won a complete collection of movies starring one actor - what actor would you pick?

Interesting question. Several actors come to mind, Tom Hanks (but then I already own his two best). So I would jump to John Cusack. Yeah, it would be either John Cusack or Johnny Depp.

2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?

Kill Bill 2. I very very rarely see a movie in a theatre. Why pay $20 for me and my wife when I can wait 3 months and own it for less? Plus, if I watch it at home I can drink beer... and I have a theatre surround audio system which rocks. But for the big stuff, like Lord of the Rings... you have to see those in a theatre.

3. What was the last video or DVD that you bought?

Breakfast with Hunter, it is a great indy documentary on Hunter Thompson. You may or may not know I am bit obsessed with the good doctor. Generally speaking though, I only buy music and concert DVDs... because movies I watch once or twice then I am done with them.

4. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get sick of?

The Princess Bride, it's a wonder I am not watching it right now. They released a new double disc one (Special Edition - I know they always use that expression... but this time they mean it) that has all kinds of documentaries and interviews with the cast looking back.

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?

Tiling. My first attempt ever at tiling, and then there is a wedding Satuday night. I hope the lucky couple has grout on their registry... cause that's what their gettin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home