Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Tuesday, May 25

Ohio - Battleground State?

I keep hearing about Ohio being the key state to win this election. They say that you can't win the White House without winning Ohio. Yes sir, the road to the White House goes straight through Ohio. Are you kidding me? Who the hell cares what Ohio thinks? Here is what Ohio is famous for: taking two years to catch a freeway sniper (who used the same car and same exit to shoot from in broad daylight for two years). Oh, and they are world famous for police brutality, specifically the police shooting blacks for no good reason.

Honestly, I don't know how many electoral votes they have (ed note: they have 20). I could look it up, but if it turns out to be more than one I am going to be angry. I mean, should we worry about that critical North Dakota electorate next? There are a whole bunch of states that just don't matter in the great scheme of things... I am in one of them. America, tell Ohio to shove it! Frankly, if there is one state to worry about, it is California. Go ahead and fill in your own Nebraska joke here, I think you see where I am going with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home