Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, June 17

I owe thanks to George W Bush

Dear reader, we have spent too much time and energy on the negative. To be frank, my life is great, and actually a bit better than it was four years ago (mind you, this is after 3 lay offs). So, please allow me to celebrate what George Bush has done for me and my family. Where to start? George Bush has made me watch the news George Bush has made me read the paper George Bush has made me write my congress person George Bush has made me angrier than I ever have been George Bush has got me into politics George Bush has got me into the internet George Bush has got me into writing George Bush has got me into edititing George Bush has got me my own web page George Bush has gotten people to vote George Bush has done wonders for the publishing industry So I thank you, Mr appointed president. If it weren't for him, I'd be sitting at home all happy and bored and content. Before George Bush, no one gave a shit about politics or process. Even my mom supported Bush, until she found out he was closing the veteran's hospitals and cutting all veteran health benefits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home