Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, July 16

Friday Fives

1. What is your lineage? Where are your ancestors from? Not too sure about this one, as everyone seems to have a different version. Something about Irish and English I think. Though, the only definitive information I have is my family on my mothers side was tracked back several generations to Canadian farmers, which is cool. I didn't even know Canada had farms. I know that sounds stupid, but I am just being honest. I imagine Canada is just national forest and polite people. 2. Of those countries, which would you most like to visit? Well, I have been to Canada plenty... being from Buffalo and all. I was just in England this Spring... so to complete the 'cracker trifecta' the next logical destination would be Ireland now woudln't it? 3. Which would you least like to visit? Why? I would avoid none of them. I love to travel, it rules! 4. Do you do anything during the year to celebrate or recognize your heritage? Yes, I often listen to Barenaked Ladies. Also, I have a couple of Alannis Morrissette CDs that I don't much listen to. Oh, and I strive to be funny! All funny people seem to come from Canada, seriously (Jim Carrey, Leslie Neilson, Michael J Fox, Mike Myers, Dan Akroyd, Loverboy...etc). It's a topic for a whole other post... but it is real 5. Who were the first ancestors to move to your present country (parents, grandparents, etc)? From what little I know, that would be a couple of generations back... the McDermid's moving from Canada to Buffalo (which is, like, six feet away). Our family is currently based out of Arizona now. via Roy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home