Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Sunday, August 15

Lost a bet

ok, I lost a football bet today regarding my beloved Broncos (who lost to the Bills, another beloved team). So my brother bet me that if the Broncos lost I would have to write ten things I like about President Bush. I am making this up as I go, but let's see what we can eak out here. Problem is, I can't think of anything likable about him... so I'll expand this to Republicans in general. 1. They are very organized 2. They are very resourceful 3. They are very rich 4. They don't infight like we do - they present a unified front 5. They think welfare is encouraging the wrong behavior, I agree 6. Their agenda is rarely hidden to me, I like that 7. You always know where a Republican will fall on an issue 8. Several of them worked hard to be so successful 9. They are easy to pick out in a crowd. It's the tall white guy with the blue blazer and the red tie 10. I like that they are so self involved and so oblivious to the concerns of regular people that they will soon be out of power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home