Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, September 10

Friday Fives

1) Of everything in your wardrobe what do you feel the most comfortable wearing? Why? blue jeans 2) How would you describe your style? I wouldn't call it a style. Maybe... gap for lazy guys? 3) How many pairs of shoes do you own and do you wear them all? I think I have six or seven pairs. I do not even come close to wearing all of them. I basically wear the same pair of very comfortable Merrrels everywhere always. The reason being (besides my poor fashion sense) I have jacked up feet and have to wear orthodics. Orthodics are plastic feet plate thingies that go in the shoe to help me walk right. They fit best in the Merrels. 4) Where do you buy most of your clothes? Castle Rock outlet stores. I used to love Old Navy because their clothes are so cheap. That is for a reason. Everything I have bought there has fallen apart, their clothes are shit. 5) What was the last piece of clothing you bought? some cool dark green pants and a bitchin' purple shirt that is very subtle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home