Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, September 2

Friday Fives

There's a movie being made about your life! Which celebrity will play... you? Why? Your enemy? Why? hmmm. As for charm and sense of humor, I'd say John Cusack. However, the person you are casting looks a little more like George Costanza If your life were a movie, what would it be rated and why? It would be rated R, like everybody's life. There is drinking and swearing and sexual situations. If my life weren't R, there wouldn't be much point to it. Why do you think HBO is so successful? It is because they can better represent regular grown ups without the constaints of network censorship. If the world were to suddenly end right now, what do you wish you would have done? parachuting, and seeing the Aurora If you were a crayon color, what color would you be and why? I'd be purple, bro. Or, is that too much for your square corporate mind to wrap itself around? If you could live in any city in the world, where would you live and why? Barcelona, Spain is the coolest city I have ever been to. However, there is no water or forest. I would definately need water or forest. I'll end up in Mexico as some crazed expatriot English teacher who lives in a cabana on the beach. ok - I am off to Arizona, see you there. via Roy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home