Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Monday, October 25

The October Surprise aka 'Talentgate'

Well, I think we all saw it coming. In fact, various web sites have been established to ferret out the inevitable 'October election surprise'. It went down Saturday night on live television, and I think we were all caught off guard. That is right, we are talking about Ashley Simpson, and 'Talentgate'. When Ashely Simpson went to begin her second song live, somehow the vocal track started long before the microphone was anywhere near her mouth. After a few seconds, the vocal track disappeared... after doing a brief and eery dance... so did she. However, Ms. Simpson just very recently spoke out about the controversial issue of suck ass talentless kids with over-reaching parents and the lip synching craze. Let's eavesdrop on that little from last month, shall we?

‘I'm totally against it and offended by it. I'm going out to let my real talent show, not to just stand there and dance around. Personally, I'd never lip-synch. It's just not me.’

so, that was the before. Here is the after, her explanation of what happened at the end of the show.

"Exactly," Simpson said. "I feel so bad. My band started playing the wrong song. I didn't know what to do so I thought I'd do a hoe-down."
This is the kind of misdirection typical of our administration. Anyhow, this stuff is what I have come to expect from the current administration. More distractions for the American people. Is President Bush going to acknowledge what happened and apologize? Of course not. Miraculously. in three different campaign stops today the President made not a SINGLE mention of this. It is time for Lorne Michaels to resign. This is the same old shit, America... and it is time for you to vote Democrat - for a change. My parting words shall come from Jeanette Walls, who helped to sum the issue up Sunday morning on 'Face the Nation'. Let’s not confuse this whole episode with the Milli Vanilli scandal. At least those guys could dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home