Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Saturday, November 27

New shoes

Hey reader, how are your shoes? Really? Umm, it turns out you are wrong. Your shoes suck.

Don't worry, mine do too. I say that, because they probably don't have a "self activating pump that inflates itself after you slip into it and take a few steps". It's from Reebok, and you don't have it. Neither do I.

I was thinking about getting instead the new Carmelo Anthony sneakers. It costs $120 for the shoes from the young talent. Dude is 19, I think (joined the NBA right from High School) and he has a shoe deal. I hear the new Carmelo shoes come with a stash pocket for your friend's pot,too. I talked with my boss today, and it doesn't look like I am getting a shoe deal this year at all. To quote him "Son, you are a janitor... and frankly not a good one. Why would someone want a janitor shoe?" Fuck that guy! What a stupid gyp!

Don't buy that shoe though, otherwise in a year you are going to look dumber than you do now. Why? Adidas is coming out a $250 shoe that "features a fit adjusting computer chip."

Not me though, I already got that. I kicked in another fax machine at work on Friday and I now have all kinds of cool electronics embedded in my Converse.

Take care and stay warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home