Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Wednesday, January 5


Candy? Posted by Hello

This time, I really do blame society

Remember these gems from childhood? Yup, candy cigarettes. WTF? Please tell me that these are no longer on the market. I remember there were different kinds too. There was the bubble gum wrapped like a ciggie, and then there was some kind of cotton thing with powdered sugar so that you could make it actually smoke. Now, both my parents smoked when I was a kid... so it was natural to emulate them. I am mostly away from cigarettes now, except for on occasion when I drink. But seriously, whoever these companies were that made these are nearly as evil as the actual cigarette companies themselves.

1 Comments:

Blogger majikwah said...

Here ya go:

http://www.hometownfavorites.com/shop/candy_cat_js.asp?c=9#

How many can I put you down for?

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home