Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Sunday, February 6

The Best Superbowl ever!

Not the game, you dingus. The game was a very predictable dissappointment as New England was simply better. By that I mean they fumbled less. I don't know that I have ever seen that many turn overs in my life - ever! It was like watching pre-season. I guess that is good defense, but I would rather watch good offense. It makes for better TV.

So how exactly was this game the greatest, and what in the world am I talking about? Glad you asked. I didn't go to a party or have anyone over. It was that simple. Normally I go over to a buddies house, and drink myself silly. While doing that I eat myself silly, and somehow still manage to jam at least half a pack of smokes down my face. Of course, in all of this guy cameraderie I miss most of the game and commercials.

Not this time; I sat home by myself making Chili and drinking beer and watching the game. It was awesome! I didn't miss a play, or a commercial. I also didn't smoke a single ciggie, and didn't have to drunk drive home... like the 2/3rds of America that just did.

It was the simplest and best approach to a Superbowl ever, and it may just be an annual event. I'll make the play offs fun, because they are. The Superbowl, though, should stay all mine. It is the last game of the year which makes me sad anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home