Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, April 22

Friday Fives

1. What was your high school stereotype, what group did you hang with?

I had long hair and was into metal... so I guess you would have called me a stoner. However, I never was a pot smoker. It just does nothing for me (don't tell the gang though, k?)

2. If you could be one Disney character, what character would you be?

I'd say without question Marvin the Martian, but he is a Warner Brothers character. I learned this the hard way when I went into a Disney store last week and asked where all their Marvin stuff was. The girl was not amused. I think she thought I was being a smart-ass.

3. Ever think about your own death? How do you suppose you will go? (This sounds like I am particularly fragile and depressed today! I am not, put the suicide hotline phone down.)

Not really. Until now. Gee, thanks.

4. Are you a Democrat? A Republican? A Libertarian? Green? Why?

Ah geesh! That question is the whole point of the site... to put forward why I am so passionate about helping people and why I think Democrats are today's answer. I could honestly go on for hours and hours about this. If you know me, you know that. So, let's just leave it at this... I am a Dem.

5. Do you feel like you look your age, or do you feel older or younger?

I guess I am probably about dead on. Before I was going bald I looked eternally young. How young? Once in Mexico when I was about 23 I was carded in a Mexican bar. The drinking age in Mexico is 16, so I really did look that young. However, god hates me and took away my hairline... so folks often either guess dead on or a little older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home