Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, April 28

Friday Fives

1. If you owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?

It would have lots of chicken and lots of spice. I guess I am imagining a Thai restuarant... even though I have only been to two. Very very yummy, to be technical.

2. If you owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?

T-shirts and blue jeans. It's that simple. Everyone in the world wears t shirts and blue jeans (or should). Think about what goes out of style: hairstyles, cars, shoes, dresses, Democracy, jewelry, pubes, music... name it! However, blue jeans and a t shirt are timeless.

3. If you wrote a book, what genre would it be?

Boy howdy, I feel I have a thousand books in me. This is a book right here, but for you it is free. I am a serious rock historian, and a consumate narcissistic pop culture observer. That would put me somewhere writing for 'Q'. It is a phenomenal and very funny British rock mag that I can't even afford here in the states (subsciption to the US was $80 last time I looked... but worth every penny).

4. If you ran a school, what would you teach?

Buddhism, nature, politics, music, and cooking. All are essential to a joyful and well rounded life.

5. If you recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?

It would be rock guitar driven... but build on a foundation of piano and acoustic guitar work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home