Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, August 12

Friday Fives

1. Do you exercise on a regular basis?

twice a week, with a trainer

2. Name one person that raises your blood pressure:

my boss, but that is more me worrying than him being a dick

3. You need to go up two floors in a building: do you use the stairs or the elevator?

two floors? Elevator. One floor, stairs.

4. Have you ever participated in an "Extreme" sport?

no, I am 33, flat footed, bald, nearsighted, left handed, short, fat, and ugly.

5. Imagine that you have the opportunity to become a foreign correspondent for a week. Where would you want to report from, and what types of stories would you be interested in doing? (In honor of Peter Jennings.)

send me to Hawaii, I'll cover anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home