Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, October 7

Friday Fives

1. What kind of lighting is around you?

I am in an office building, so it is those long flourescent type lights.

2. What do you think of your singing voice?

It's terrible. it is a monotone monster. I can hold a 'D', but that is about it.

3. Who do you try to please?

you, the reader. Just kidding. It would be me first, then my wife. Frankly, you the reader are quite low on said list.

4. Describe your last dream:

last night I had anxiety dreams about my friend getting a job here. I dreamt they moved him into my department and directly under me. As he is a near life long drinking buddy... the conflicts of interest would be bad.

5. When is the last time you bought flowers?

I don't remember. I remember this though, it was for my wife, and I bought them for NO REASON. That is correct, I am simply a much better husband than you are.

The fives are courtesy of Roy, as almost always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home