Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, October 20

Friday Fives

1. What's your favorite animated characters?

whatever Seth McFarlane hands me on a plate

2. Who is your favorite superhero?

crazy al, from Al's Crazy Cars and Trailers in Littleton, Colorado. He makes bad prices disappear, and good cars affordable. Oh really? Well then let's see you do that 'mad al' from Mad Al's Electronics and Video Games. You still haven't even fixed my little brother's Nintendo

3. What would your super outfit look like?

mostly like Renquist's robe... lots of stripes and stuff. The stripes are thinning.

4. What would your catch phrase/calling card be?

fuck you, buddy

5. If you could have any superpower what would it be?

invisibility. mostly, to check out naked ladies... but I guess I could use it to solve injustice. Nope, I probably pants a couple of Republicans on tv and then to back to checkin' out naked babes. I'd have to say it would be really cool to hang out in the White House just to hear the conversations of the people running the world, regardless of who was president.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home