Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, December 1

Friday Fives

1. What book has had the most significant impact on your life?

Probably Jack Kerouac's On the Road. I discovered it in high school and it set me on a path of discovery with literature, sprirituality, and good times.

2. What is the worst lie you've ever told?

Dunno. I repress that stuff. Besides, I wouldn't tell you anyway.

3. If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say? can I steal Roy's line? I am going to. It would be this: Hey you kids, off my lawn!

4. If you could have chosen you name what would it have been?

I enjoy a good name. I watch an awful lot of football these days, and so I study those names most. My favorite is Julius Peppers, though sadly already taken.

5. What is in the trunk, or back, of your car?

tow rope, tool bag, safety flares, snow scraper, jumper cables, clean cotton towel, old jacket for back up, Haynes repair manual for the truck, atlas, flashlights, old digital camera (which still works, for emergencies), bunjee cords, first aid kit, and rope. I am a safety dork, and so keep my truck prepared in winter as a mobile safety and emergency center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home