Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, December 9

Friday Fives

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?

in the woods

2. Did you follow through? If not, what happened?

reality, money, stuff like that. Plus, the woods are awful cold for the most part. I didn't take that into account growing up in Phoenix. So, now I just camp and fish when I can.

3. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid?If not, is it better or worse?

I guess I had a few visions of what I thought a cool grown up would be. I wanted to play guitar and have a truck. Analyze that, if you care. But, I do play guitar and drive a truck. Course, neither has done me much good... but girls are impressed that I can speak Spanish.

4. Paradoxes aside, if you could time-travel back to when you were 10 years old, what would you tell your 10-year-old self

pay attention in school, you little shit. Respect your elders if they give you respect. Appreciate wonder and art. Oh, and little Suzy Johnson across the street puts out. You are a little young to be worrying about that now... but in may come in handy in a pinch later.

5. Do you think the child you were, would like the adult you've become?

If my neices and nephews are any indication, I am a decently loved Uncle... so I am cool with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home