Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Wednesday, January 18

so much to do




There is a lot going on right now in my head. Many things I want to write about, but don't have time. The house is being remodeled and I have 15 annual evaluations to crank out for my employees this week. I can't get anything done, though. I want to write about how I have recently noticed Asian people are not personable at all to strangers. I get this really mean vibe too often. None of that matters, all I can think about is football. The Broncos are only one game away from the Superbowl.

That just freaks me out with happiness, and apprehension. Remember, I was born in Buffalo and got to watch the Bills lose 4 Superbowls in a row (thanks, Norwood). My family is in Arizona, did you even know they still had a team? Plus, this city (Denver) looms so heavy under the Elway shadow. Our team and QB get no respect, because they are not John Elway. Anyhow, it is a home game and our defense is playing extraordinarily well. See, we are undefeated at home. Also, then other teams come here they die because there is no oxygen when you are playing football at a mile high. Also in our favor, Cowher has a history of choking in the play-offs big time.

But I think that is what we are really here to talk about, Pittsburgh coach Bill Cowher. He is my favorite coach because at every given moment he is completely freaking out. You must watch Sunday's football game just to watch Cowher. In fact, I wish I had the technology to go picture in picture with Cowher's face. I want a TV camera trained on Bill Cowher for the entire game. I can't imagine dude's blood pressure level, but it can't be good. Anyhow, I'll leave you with some random Cowher pics so you can get a feel for what I am talking about. Unlike last weekend, I can't guarantee a Bronco victory this weekend, but feel pretty confident.

Go Broncos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home