Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, February 17

Friday Fives

1. If you could go back and relive one moment or day from your life, without changing anything, what would you re-experience?

Probably my first rock concert. I was a precious and naive lad of about 10 years old when my brother took me to see the Police. It was their farewell tour for Synchronicity, and it pretty much changed my life. After that, all I ever cared about was music... even more so than before.

2. If you could witness a moment in history, again without changing anything, what would you want to see?

the Kennedy shooting in Dallas

3. If you could talk to a younger version of yourself, what age would you visit and what message would you give?

I'd go back to about 14 years old. I'd say 'have more confidence kid, you are doing fine. Also, pay attention in school.'

4. If you could choose one moment that would be guaranteed to happen in your future, what would it be and when would it happen?

Getting paid to write this gibberish would be pretty excellent. However, I would settle for lunch with Billy Corgan. It would need to be an exclusive audience so I could ply him with questions.

5. Pretend you left a time capsule for yourself 5, 10, 15, 20 or more years ago. You just opened it. What three things from your past are you now holding and what age were you when you buried them?

That is too heavy, man. I guess there would surely be my long hair which I cut off about 10 years ago. If you want any content heavier than that, you will need to ply me with whores and blow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home