Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, March 10

Friday Fives

1. What is one thing you don't like about your body?

My belly. His name is Paul G Otterfeld esquire. However, in the last year I have lost about 15 pounds... so I am making strides.

2. What are two things you love about your body?

my big shoulders and my johnson, whose name is Dr Jameson Bunson Filibuster.

3. What are three things you want to change about your home?

Well, we just went through a big remodel and so everything is almost perfect. That being said, I want a big flat screen TV and new carpet for the basement.

4. What are four books you want to read this year?

the Great Gatsby. I don't really read books at all anymore. It's tragic because my degree is in literature. I seriously burned out on books because of it though. In high school I had crazy passion for books.

5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself?

to work out and lose weight, to dress better, to volunteer more, to be more professional in my communications (at work), and... to stop killing hookers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home