Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, March 9

Just in case



As a public service, I wanted you to know you will probably have knee surgery in your lifetime. Yup. I did it, so has every guy I know (and two dogs... seriously). When that day comes, they are going to ask you if you want a 'donor' ligament, or your own tissue. For about a thousand reasons... you do not want a donor. 'Donor' means "from a dead dude". That isn't the worst of it either. A story broke today out of New Jersey that the 'donors' in question were harvested after their death for parts. No, really... read here.

It gets stranger. Because these organs were not handled by medical professionsals, they weren't screened. A Florida woman may have contracted AIDS from illegallyt harvested tissue. See, when I got my knee done I also did not chose cadaver donor. The reason for me was much simpler; there was this horror movie where a lady got like an eye and an arm donated from a dead executed killer guy. Let's let Amazon explain the rest:
Tagline: The transplant was a success. Then the donor came to take it back. Plot Synopsis: When Bill Chrashank loses his arm in a car accident, the arm of an executed death row inmate is grafted on in its place. The only problem, as Bill soon discovers, is that the arm is possessed by a force he cannot control.


I got enough problems, mister. I don't need no dead dude coming after me or ruling my deeds from beyond the grave. So, unless you want a dead evil guy with AIDS making you vote Republican... do not choose 'donor'. By the way, in light of all that paranoia, I am still listed as a donor on my drivers license. Please don't kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home