Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Monday, April 24

Attention Merchants

One quick thing. First off, let me say you are doing a fabulous job. You are keeping the American economy running, and us employed. Thank you. That being said, I have a small beef about coupons. 10% off isn't enough. I saw all all these coupins in the Sunday paper for 10% off. 10% isn't enough to make me even want to cut the paper. 10% isn't enough for me to say 'Honey, where are the scissors?'... so it certainly isn't going to change my buying habits or store loyalties.

In fact, if I was going to the same store I always go to and was buying what I always buy and had a 10% coupon for that product... I don't think it would be worth the effort for me to reach down into my pocket for said coupon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home