Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, April 14

Friday Fives

1. Have you ever ridden a camel?

No, what the hell kind of question is that? Are you poking fun at me growing up in Arizona? That is just insensitive.

2. When you are outside, what does the horizon look like?

whenever possible, I am facing West looking at the Rocky Mountain range... which is just amazing. Life affirming!

3. Who is the last person to leave you a message?

my wife, asking me to steal paper from work because our printer was out at home

4. How many hours did you sleep last night?

2 am to 11 am, so that would be 9 hours.

5. Peanut Butter: take it or leave it?

Leave it! If I were to eat Peanut Butter, and I don't, it would definately be smooth. I'll tell you that. I don't even trust crunchy peanut butter eaters. In fact, a recent study published here indicated crunchy peanut butter eaters are mostly rapists, pedophiles, and anit-semites. Is that the crowd you want to hang with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home