Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, April 21

Friday Fives

1. How often do you doodle? Do you doodle the same things? What do they look like?

not often. I doodle truck and guitars mostly. It's the stuff I know the most about.

2. What room in your house best reflects your personality?

the basement. It is a perfect guy space. Old concert posters, all my guitars and amps, my fish tank, my computer, a bathroom, and a TV with cable.

3. What do you do if you can't sleep at night? Count sheep? Get up and do something productive?

I medidate - breathing slowly and concentrating on numbers. this also works best laying totally flat on my back.

4. Do you save old greeting cards? No. I find this question stranger and more troubling even than last week's question about elephant riding.

5. What are you a natural at doing.

talking, and killing hookers. Whoaah ho - that last one was just a joke. Seriously. No it wasn't.

as almost always, our questions come from the delightful Roy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home