Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, May 4

Friday Fives

1. How do you picture your funeral? Is it important to have people on hand to mourn you?

I am thinking more of a big going away party, and yes I would like everyone there.

2. Is there anything anyone could have/should have told you that would have made your first sexual experience more rewarding?

not really. I wasn't terrific at it, but I got it done... so it was a monkey off my back. I think I am getting better though.

3. Can you go to the restroom in front of another person?

number 1, yes... number 2 no.

4. How do you react when people sing Happy Birthday to you in a restaurant?

I am really not a fan of that kind of annoying attention... no matter who is getting it. It makes me hate all those kitschy chain restuarants that have all the servers terrify a small child hopped up on sugar

5. If you had to spend a small but fully provisioned Antarctic shelter with one other person. Whom would you like to have with you?

my wife, but that is an obvious answer. I guess I would have to go with McGyver. See, he could build a plane and a heater and a gun out of snow and then we'd be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home