Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, May 11

Friday Fives

1. If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many do you think you'd find having a more staifying life than yours?

3 or 4

2. Do you ever spit or pick your nose in public. What about cleaning your teeth with a toothpick.

I take the 5th amendment - next question

3. If you knew a thermonuclear holocaust would occur in precisely 20 years and no one would survive it, how would you change your present life?

I'd stop recycling

4. If you wanted to look very sexy, how would you dress.

crisp jeans and a pressed white cowboy shirt, and my travelin' felt Indiana Jones hat. Wait wait wait, that is 'if you wanted to look like a short, fat, gay cowboy how would you dress' answer. I gets 'em mixed up, see.

5. If there were a public execution on television, would you watch it?

No, unless I had a vested interest in seeing the dude suffer (like if he touched one of you readers, or my mama).

As always, this week's creepy over the web therapy session courtesy of Roy. Stop in, try the veal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home