Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, June 1

Friday Fives

1. Have you ever been on national television?

kinda. I was in the audience for the Arsenio Hall show years ago. We were front row, so when the camera panned across during credits... there I was.

2. Socks, slippers, shoes or barefoot around the house?

sandals actually. My feet are so jacked up that it hurts to walk barefoot. What sandal you ask? I am proud to endorse Chaco's.

3. What are the advantages of your height?

none, jerk. Haven't you noticed a small Napolean complex here? I have issues, and I don't think this was the classiest way to handle it either. Calming down... surely there must be a benefit to being short. Nope, can't think of a single one.

4. Give an example of your absent mindedness

absentmindedness? I don't really have that issue. My issue is much more a lack of attention to detail. I skim everything. That is why you may find an occasional typo here and there. Just kidding, you will never find a typo. I am infallible... check the URL if you don't believe me.

5. Given only these choices, what do you prefer: horseshoes, shuffleboard, croquet, archery, or darts?

They are all with their merits, but horseshoes is a good time for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home