Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, August 24

Friday Fives

1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day?

hit the snooze alarm a few times. Then, like in bed and think about my outfit for the day and how best to attack it quickly, because I hit snooze too many times.

2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed?

take medications, watch Craig Kilborn's monologue, meditate to sleep

3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day?

biking to and from work. It is a huge pain in the ass, but it super good for me, especially since diesel fuel is at $3.40 a gallon. I can't afford to drive to work anymore.

4. What routine do you wish you could get rid of?

the alarm clock. It is evil. Just recently, I worked a noon to 9 pm shift. I never had to set my alarm. No matter when I went to bed, I would always be up by 11 am. Think how tranquil your life would be without alarms. You just wake up, and ease into your day with a little weather channel in bed and cuddling with the doggies. That is how life is being a night shift guy.

5. What’s the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don’t do it some point within your day?

talk to my wife, we've been together 11 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home