Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, October 26

Friday Fives



1. What was the last thing that you ate?

A subway sub (meatball - toasted with provolone & green peppers) last night for dinner

2. Who was the last person you shared a meal with?

my wife, of course. That is kind of implied, so let's dig deeper. I believe it was Vietnamese Pho with Roy and Beau. A lunch well spent: good friends and a good meal.

3. What is your favorite all time dish (recipes welcome)?

my wife's beef stroghanoff. I haven't had it in forever, either. You don't think she is making it for another man, do you?

4. If you could eat one thing for an entire year, what would it be?

chicken strips (bar style: deep fried with fries and ranch)

5. Would you rather have Boba Fett-like thrusters in your nostrils or retractable roller blades on the bottom of your feet?

Well, after the 'incident' the FAA took away my pilots license... so I am not sure that I am allowed thrusters. Ah, what the hell. Gimme them thrusters, bubba... and clear outta town!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home