Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, November 17

Friday Fives

1. What is your nearest lake or river?

Cherry Creek. It runs through the neighborhood, which brings the dogs much joy.

2. What’s your lucky number?

33 > not sure why, I have just always been drawn to that number

3. Would you rather . . .be forced to preface everything you say with the phrase “Tuck it in” under threat of being slapped, or have a magnetic head?

before I answer that, tuck it in, I would say the probably the second. See, speakers and electric guitars both work through magnetics. That being said, wouldn't my head be an awesome speaker? I agree.

4. Ever know anyone who appeared on a game show?

no

5. This morning: was it easy or difficult to start the day?

quite unpleasant, that is all I will say about that. Quack Quack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home