Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Tuesday, November 28

Friday Fives

*indeed, a little late. I was on vacation in New York and couldn't get online. For that, I apologize. However, the experience has provided me a wealth of goodness to share with you going forward. I already have three pieces in my head I am going to crank out today, and this is the first.

1. If you had to move 100 miles or more to the north, east, west, or south, which would you choose, where would you end up, and what’s so great about there?

It would be an hour Southwest into the Rockies. I say West because that is where the mountains are, and South seems greener and prettier and slightly less harsh. I want to live in the woods and be left alone. Of course, I would still need cable tv and internet... but other than that would be happy to live down a long dirt road that all the neighbors are afraid of.

2. Do you have a favorite stretch of highway or byway for driving, touring, or wandering?

many, as I am a big fan of just driving. Firstly, 285 into the mountains. Way prettier and more tranquil than hectic i-70. Also, the drive from Phoenix, AZ to Flagstaff, AZ is amazing. In two fast hours you travel from the edge of the mohave desert, where it is 120 out, up to 7,000 feet which is called 'arctic tundra'. I betcha didn't know Arizona had arctic tundra did you? There are plants that grow up on Mt Humphries (14,000 feet) that don't grow anywhere else in the world. Did you also know that Flagstaff AZ is located in the largest Ponderosa Pine forest stand in the world?

3. How do you feel about birthdays and birthday celebrations?am all for an excuse to get together with pals for a brew. Speaking of which, if you ever get the chance, go to one of Roy's 'birthdaypallooza's. They are quite something.

4. Would You Rather…only be able to take pictures of your babies by scanning them in a computer - or - have to imbibe all liquids using a thimble?

tuck it in. I have no problem with either choice, actually. Perhaps that explains why I don't have kids.

5. What kind of card puts you in the holiday spirit when you receive it? Is there any kind that can make that spirit fizzle?

cards with cash. for part two, any cards that don't have cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home