Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Saturday, November 11

Rock top

I was watching one of those VH1 'Behind the Music' tales of an old metal band. Dude was talking about how 'out of control' things were. 'We weren't even making great music or talking to each other'. 'We traveled in seperate RVs and Limosuines'. Really? Tough life, asshole. How come no one gets on there and says 'Man, it was friggin awesome' I was high, rich, and laid 25 hours a day. My god, it was bliss being a rock star.

Now they live with their mothers, and drive 1984 Gremlin's. My point is this, no one ever thinks to talk about how great it is. IS, not was. Nobody notices great until it is too late. Everyone remembers 'rock bottom'. What about getting that blowjob while being interviewed on national tv coked out of your brains? That was pretty cool, wasn't it President Clinton? I don't want to wait until I am 65 sitting on a porch to realize how great my life is right now. My life is pretty goddamn great. I am blessed with an amazing wife, super awesome family, and a ginormous cock personality. My life rocks, and yours is pretty great too. If you are reading this, you have access to the internet, idle time, and probably know me. Yeah, you are doing pretty well yourself... better than most in the world.

Don't ever forget to be happy now. It won't do you any good to be old and remember how happy you were. Call a friend today (me). Invite me him out for a beer, and have a laugh. Just don't call during the Broncos game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home