Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, December 8

Friday Fives



1. If you could, would you be a movie star or a rock star? Which one, and why?

movie star for sure. As a music guy, I understand the life of a rock star and it is a lot of work and a short shelf life. Unless you are Mich, you get 5 to 10 years in the limelight tops. Movie stars get life long opportunities. Plus, I really don't think it is that much work. The average film shoot is 30 days. Do two of those a year and you are set. Also, I ♥ johnny depp

2. Do you know anyone who’s been on a reality TV show?

while I am personally convinced my day to day activities carry 'Truman Show' like importance... no. Wait, my big brother was on Love Connection some time ago. Does that count?

3.Would You Rather…be trapped in a cage with a lion? -or- eat peanut butter off a hobo’s foot?

the lion, because I have an amazing repoire with animals. I don't know why but animals seriously really like me. I have had ladies tell me their horses are nicer to me than them. Plus, my feet have many hobo like qualities... and nobody wants to be there.

4. Have you ever met anyone famous?

sure. When I was a kid I met Mr T at a one of those stadium motocross things that later evolved into tractor pulls. I think I got his autograph. Also, I have done ok with rock stars since I am an obsessive rock fan. So in that arena I have met: stone gossard, don mclean (American Pie guy), Billy Corgan, Trey Anathasio, Les Claypool, all the guys from late 80's Anthrax, Ozzy, Dave Mustaine (Megadeth). In addition, I have not just met but been hugged by these gentlemen: Moby, Richie Havens, Arlo Guthrie.

5. Who would play you in a movie?

who could carry my boundless joy for life and charisma, while still being short fat bald and ugly? I would have to go with the amazing Paul Giamatti for his amazing acting skills... and his generally schlubbiness in physical appearance.

2 Comments:

Blogger El Bicho said...

Off topic, the Hunter doc is on tomorrow night on Starz.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Lono of Denver said...

Thanks for reminding me. I should write something up tomorrow, as it is too late now. I was at the screening of it a couple of months ago at the Denver Film Festival. It was terrific. Hunter's son Juan was there and spoke briefly, along with the filmmakers.

I already have the DVR set up to record it, and will probably have a few friends over... since very few got to see the screening. Thanks for thinking of me, I totally appreciate it.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home