Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Monday, December 4

John Lennon, arsonist?

ok, I was going through the archives as I plan on a huge cleanup of my once terrible HTML skills. As you have probably noticed, the archives thing on the left doesn't work right. Before I restore it, there are a lot of pieces (probably around 100) that need to be cleaned up aesthetically. While I work on that, here is a gem from back in 2003

Was John Lennon an arsonist?

Well of course not. But did you know that happy little ditty 'Norwegian Wood' is about torching a girl's place? Let's take a look. We start when our protagonist, we'll call him John, hooks up with a girl and goes home with her
She showed me her room, isn't it good, Norweigan Wood. She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere.
So at this point he is sure is going to score.
We talked until two, and then she said, it's time for bed.
However, our hero John does not end up in her bed. Instead
I went off to sleep in the bath
Then it gets worse, when we wakes up, she is long gone
and, when I awoke I was alone, this bird has flown
So what does our boy Johnny do? Torches the place!
So I lit a fire, isn't it good, Norweigan Wood
Yeah, her prized furniture that she bragged about to him... burned baby.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Everett Custom Closets said...

Thanks for a grreat read

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home