Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, January 18

Friday Fives

1. Your people want to make a statue in your honor. What will it be made out of and what victory will it commemorate?

we have discussed this, actually twice. That being said, I want everyone to understand this would be the right thing to do. Allow me to recap - it would be a landscape water/mountain sort of thing. I would be an ecosystem and look mostly like ponts and hills from the ground. However, from a bird's eye view you would look down at my smiling visage. This would, of course, be paid for by tax payer dollars. Yup, just tell the Feds it's something Christian... they will roll right over.

2. If you were a wrestler, what would be your finishing move?

crapping on my recently vanquished foe's chest. That assumes, of course that I won. I mean, I don't just go around town crapping on people. Well, not unless they are vanquished foes I mean.

3. Would You Rather… be machine-gunned to death with Lite-Brite pegs -or- be assasinated by Cabbage Patch Dolls?

the second. To quote the late Mitch Hedburg, it would be the cutest infestation ever. By the way, this is also the second time we have addressed this exact question. You'd think since Roy steals his material from other sites... at least he would dig a little more.

4. What is the phrase least likely to be uttered by you?

Is that all that is left of today's mass? Hmmm That was fun, how about some more things least likely to be uttered by me?
please, no more ice cream.
It was right after the second time I voted for Bush.
Man, I sure miss living in the desert.
Dogs, why would we need another dog?
the lord taught us masturbation is a SIN

5. Friday Fill-In: How much time has passed since you last _____?

walked? almost exactly one week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home