Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, January 4

Friday Fives – doctor style

1. Are you afraid of hospitals. Why, or why not?

no, With hospitals come people waiting on me, giving me narcotics, and letting me sleep when I want.

2. When was the last time you were in the hospital for yourself?

I had this scary nasty staph infection that got real serious real quick. It was pretty freaky.

3. Do you consider yourself healthy overall?

I could be healthier, that is for sure. I need to shed 20 pounds in the new year, and I would be fine. Of course, I have been saying that for a few years now. It really shows when I see myself in pictures. I am fatter than I realize. Now I see why women are so vain about pictures.

4. Would you rather live underground by a cemetary OR live on the 20th floor of a building without elevators?

Frankly, I could use the exercise of the stairwell. Also, fire isn't really a phobia of mine... so I am not worried about that part. Here is the thing, the last few days I have had this brutal nasty cold that is almost debilitating. I couldn't imagine having to walk 20 flights when I felt like this. I would probably just never leave home. I have cable in this house, right?

5. How do you feel about universal health care, knowing that 50% of all bankruptcies come from medical bills?

Surely something can be done, a compromise at least. Frankly, I don't pretend to know enough about the economic impact... but surely sick people should be allowed to see a doctor without incurring a $5,000 emeregncy room bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home