Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Monday, January 22

I have had it with you people

I know there are still two years left in his presidency, but what if something happens to me tomorrow? What if something happens to you tomorrow? That is why I just wanted to say about George Bush’s Presidency. I was right. I was right I was right I was right.

This is on the heels of the latest Wall Street Journal poll. Yeah, the Journal isn’t exactly hippie extremists, so I think their words carry some weight.

His ‘approval’ sits at 35%. American’s don’t want him guiding American policy NOR foreign policy. Their words, not mine. You (America) voted for this asshole… twice. TWICE. You need to shoulder the burden of this failure. This is entirely your fault, not the President’s. Why? Because by the second election we knew he was incompetent. We knew he lied about the Iraq war, and we knew his only legacy would be corporate cronyism. That is what he is and what he has done. You knew that in 2004, and still chose him. It is your fault that America is now weaker than any time in my life.

Guess what, Iran has nukes. We can’t do shit though because we don’t have the resources. The first term, I was mad at him. Now, I am mad at you. Here is what is super crazy. Several of my very good friends, people I would take a bullet for, are Republicans. I even have some in my family. When I ask them if they regret voting for Bush they say no. The prevailing sentiment about Bush in 2004 seems to have been (and remain to be) “I’d take the devil I know over the devil I don’t know any day”.

The reason for this tome is that when Bush won re-election, I swallowed my pride and admitted I was wrong. See here. For a week, I even conceded and changed the name of my site to ‘I was Wrong’. True story. Point being, I wasn’t wrong about Bush. Just about you, because you voted for him.

Sorry you have to see me like this. You know I am a happy and funny and passionate person. It just kills me that we have two more years of bad foreign policy and international relations ahead. Remember when America was the good guy? Remember when America spent all its time and resources bailing everyone out?

The President has made us weaker as a country in the eyes of our friends and enemies. That I can not forgive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are fired up this week huh? I am not sure which is worse as far as getting elected twice- George or Marion Barry. You should do a poll.

Johnnie

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home