Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, March 16

Comments!

Hey, you. I want to hear from you, about everything. Please, add your comments. My numbers tell me I have about 20 readers a day. Quite possibly, that is my retarded nephew Scotty hitting the 'refresh' button 20 times. A perfect example of the feedback I would love to see is the Friday Fives. Hit the 'add comment' button and add your answers to the Friday Fives. It is meant to be an interactive experience. See how they do it over at Roy's.

thanks. I love you. There, I said it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is always a pain to do it and half the times it does not work

10:13 AM  
Blogger Lono of Denver said...

Ok, good feedback. How about if I remove the visual word verification? If I start getting spammed again, I will just move over to Haloscan comments.

making the change now.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Woody said...

Hey Kev, reading your blog is a great way to keep tabs on you. Now take your hand out of your pants!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home