Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, April 6

Friday Fives

1. If you had to choose being blind or deaf, what would you choose and why?

deaf. As much as music is my all guiding passion, If I couldn't see it would be terrible. Plus, I could still play guitar. I would just have to get more accustomed to the vibrations and feel.

2. What is the best smell?

vanilla

3. Who would you like to see today?

Roy, my wife, a pint of beer and a cigarette in my hand by about 7 pm.

4. What's the worst feeling in the world?

regret. Oh, and knee surgery. At least the knee surgery gets better, and they make pills for that.

5. Friday fill-in: Always thought that I’d ____ by now.

I always thought I would have a better grip on mornings and getting up by now. Not the case. I thought it was drinking, but I stopped that and it didn't help. I thought it was me going to bed too late. Nope. I could go to bet at 7 pm and still have trouble getting out of bed. Once I get out of bed, I am golden, though. I know you don't believe me, but it isn't laziness. I am very active, and I ride my friggin' bike to work... which isn't close.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. If you had to choose being blind or deaf, what would you choose and why?
deaf, most certainly. I’m a total freak about my eyes so I’d hate to see anything happen to my treasured peepers. But I’d say that if I was born this way, I’d choose blind. I’m not sure why, just seems like people that have never seen do alright.

2. What is the best smell?
jasmine

3. Who would you like to see today?
my old man (with a beer)

4. What's the worst feeling in the world?
failure

5. Friday fill-in: Always thought that I’d ____ by now.
know something

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home