Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, April 13

Friday Fives

1. Who was your first crush?

I am thinking way back to about 4th or 5th grade. I was really sweet on this girl named Jill. I don't remember her last name, or I would freely offer it here. After some cajoling from a friend, I mustered up the courage to call her and ask her if she would be my steady. She didn't answer, I think she was really puzzled and surprised. Eventually, I hung up scared and assumed that we were now a couple. She wouldn't ever talk to me at school again, so I guess I didn't do it right. Keep in mind, a phone call almost 30 years ago was a big thing. No one had their own lines, or caller ID. That means I had to call and talk to her parents and explain who I was. Then, uncomfortably talk to her, knowing fully well she was in the family room with everyone watching and listening (we didn't have a phone in every room back then). Man, I totally botched that job, eh?

2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

initially, the former. Once I get to know you, or have a few drinks in me... very much the other.

3. What is your favorite non-sexual thing you like to do with the love of your life?

meaning, things that don't involve playing with her boobs? Gee, I don't know. After 11 years together, that is still pretty much my happy place.

4. Name one quirky habit your partner does that either annoys you or makes you grin.

We are super bad liars to each other. We don't even try because we know each other and our 'tells' so well... that each lie ends in embarrassed laughter before it is even told.

5. Do you believe in monogamous relationships?

without question. 11 years together says that strongly. Plus, I can't get any other girls to have sex with me. She isn't reading this, is she? Just kidding, honey. You are number one! Ha ha, I make funny for the blog. Please don't keep me in this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home