Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, May 18

Friday Fives

1. If you were a nocturnal animal, what nocturnal animal would you be?

I am a nocturnal animal. Nay, the nocturnal animal.

2. Which is better: to obey the law to avoid punishment, to obey the law because the law makes sense, or to obey the law because everyone should?

the third one. As a Democrat, I actually believe in the principles of the social contract. When I was a teenager, of course, I thought everything was bullshit. As a grown up, I understand and appreciate a bit more.

3. Who is your favorite all time movie villain?

otto

4. If there is a god, how can he/she let bad things happen to good people?

I don't know. Where to babies come from? What constitutes a 'salad'? Do pro-lifers eat eggs? We aren't here to know the answers, just to enjoy the process and have a nap now and then in the morning.

5. When is the best time for you to take a 20 minute nap? Why?

the second I wake up on a weekend day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home