Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, May 24

Friday Fives

1. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?

oh yes, with girls even!

2. When you're home alone, do you strip down to get comfortable? Do you ever go out without underwear because it's more comfortable?

at home > cotton t shirt, shorts, and my Chaco sandals. I do not ever go commando. Gotta keep the boys at bay.

3. Have you ever/Do you use the bathroom with the door open? Are you comfortable using public facilities?

I am a bathroom door closed type. Mostly in there, I am reading. I am totally fine with public facilities... they get cleaned hourly or daily... unlike mine.

4. When getting intimate with your significant other, lights on or off?

wouldn't you like to know, you cheeky monkey. Ok, I'll tell you. Very low light, just enough to see contours... super sexy.

5. How comfortable are you with body exposure/nudity of others? Group shower rooms?, topless/nude beaches?, breastfeeding in public?

not so much. Like you, I could lose 15 pounds and be a lot better looking nekkid. Now, for the love of god, stop imagining me nekkid and get back to work.

Have an excellent and safe holiday weekend. Remember > drive fast, and lift with your back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home